Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Army Party Makeup

So I went to an army themed party and I though I'd share what makeup I wore.

It was pretty simple, just sharkskin shadestick by MAC on the lid, with club eyeshadow by MAC (one of my all time favorites and one of my first MAC eyeshadows) over the black base to make a really pretty armyish green color. I just put a skin colored eyeshadow from the crease up and winged out liner. Nothing on the bottom lashline. Naunce Mineralized blush by MAC on my cheeks with natural lips. Here is the look sorry I forgot to take a picture of the actual lid.


I've been liking the look of a bare bottom lashline, I didn't even put mascara on the bottom this time. I used NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Blackbean for the "war paint" ? My sister who is in the actual military told me I looked like a football player with it on though, apparently they do not wear black streaks on their faces in the army. Oh well. I also wore Jade is the New Black by OPI to go with my green theme. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment