Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Purple and Gold Makeup Look

I went to the first football game of the season on Friday and I thought I'd share my rather extravagant makeup.

Our school colors are purple and gold and I decided to do something a little out of the box. I didn't just do purple on the lid with gold along the lower lashline or gold on the lid with purple in the crease. I did black on the lid with gold reflects glitter and purple in the crease.


So I started off with a primer (TFSI obviously) and then put blacktrack fluidline all over the lid. I chose BTFL because it is a little more sticky and jet black than sharkskin shadestick or NYX blackbean. Before that dried, I put MAC reflects gold glitter on the lid. I put black liner in my waterline and tightline. I used a mixture of bright purples from my coastal scents 88 ultra shimmer palette. I put black mascara and a little black eyeliner on. To spice up the look even more and make it look even more spirited, I took some eyelash glue and put it in a C-shape as you can see in the picture and put the reflects glitter again over it to create a ridiculous glittery highlight. My name's not glitter addict girl for a reason yo. ;)

By the way we kicked their ass that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment