Sunday, September 19, 2010

!!@#$%^&*() Random Recent Likes/Looks

They didn't have Dating A Royal :( So I got Essie Mesmorize instead. I like it. Alot

Since I am representing the UK in model UN, I decided to show my dedication by attempting to paint the union jack on my middle finger. It turned out okay. I used a toothpick for the red and a white nail art pen from forever 21. 



I haven't done nude lips in a while. I used my concealer and Revlon's Soft Nude. I'm also in LOVE with MAC's no. 43 lashes. 

This look is matte. I used Vanilla, Soft Brown and the dark matte brown from the maybelline natural smokes quad. I even wore it THREE days in a row, which is saying ALOT because I ALWAYS switch up my makeup and usually I don't like browns I like greys. (is grey spelled grey or gray?)

<33333 those lashes. unfortunately they are at the end of their life :( but look how big they make my eyes look! I wish I could wear fake lashes errr day For fall I've also been wearing MAC's mineralized blush in Gentle. Not sure if it's LE or not. *Just checked it's not* (secretly I stole it from my sister who NEVER wore it and it needed some love)

I've been waiting for fall to finally wear this Victoria Secret Lipgloss (color 20A?) It's a dark deep blackend red color with bright gold sparkles. Will I have the balls to actually wear it to school? We'll see, probably not...

This is my beautiful mother. I did her makeup one day and she AND my dad loved it. It looked 100000X better in person

2 comments:

  1. You are sooooo pretty! You look just like Megan Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this!
    lovely blog!

    P.S. Your insanely pretty!

    x

    ReplyDelete